Personal Data Policy
This page sets out how we handle personal data which is subject to the Personal Data Protection Act of Singapore (“PDPA”).
By accessing and using this site or interacting with us (including submitting information to us) you agree to be bound by the terms stated here as may be updated from time to time.
“Personal Data” refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time, but excludes “business contact information” as defined in the PDPA.
2.1 When you browse this site, you generally do so anonymously and we do not automatically collect Personal Data, unless you specifically provide such information. You may however wish to note the following:
- Your IP Address
Your IP address maybe logged in our server. This may be used to diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. From your IP address, we may identify the area from which you are accessing our website but will not be able to pinpoint your geographic location. Generally we do not link your IP address to anything that will enable us to identify you unless required by relevant laws and authorities.
Should you wish to disable the cookies associated, you may do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, your ability to use this site may be affected.
2.2 Our website may contain links to other sites and resources that are operated or provided by third parties with different privacy practices. We have no control over and do not take any responsibility for these third party sites nor their personal data handling practices.
3.1 Where we collect Personal Data from you, they will be retained, used, disclosed and/or processed in accordance with the PDPA and/or the purposes stated for the collection including:
(a) Improving the site or responding to your requests, queries or feedback;
(b) providing legal services to you;
(c) complying with all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines, policies or responding to any request or direction of the relevant authorities;
(d) verifying your identity, processing your payment or managing our operations; and/or
(e) any other purposes which we notify you at the time of collection or obtaining your consent.
3.2 We may disclose Personal Data as follows:
- to technical consultants, experts and foreign law firms assisting with your matters;
- to agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide technology solutions, support, operational or administrative services, such as for our online services, courier services, telecommunications, information technology, payment, payroll processing, training, market research, storage, archival, client support services;
- in connection with professional indemnity policies, and to our professional advisers including auditors;
- any other party to whom you authorise us to disclose.
4.1 If you:
- have any questions or feedback relating to your Personal Data or our Policy;
- would like to withdraw your consent to any use of your Personal Data as set out in this Policy; or
- would like to obtain access and make corrections to your Personal Data records, please contact us at: email@example.com
Without prejudice to the foregoing, by accessing and using our website in any way (including without limitation using any documents, data, reports, automated templates or any other materials, or accessing any software programs, database systems or portals made available or enabled via the site), you represent and warrant that you have read, understand and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data as set out above.